Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day Four: What is Your Wash Routine?

I am participating in the 4th Annual Flats and Handwashing challenge brought to you by Dirty Diaper Laundry. Diapering all Week in Flats and hand washing them! This challenge is ment to demonstrate that almost anyone can use cloth diapers. Follow with me here on TheRebecca Foundation blog or on my Youtube Channel! 


My Wash is simple. I will show you in the video.
I again say I have Hard water here in Orlando and I dont get many bubbles, My soap is working my diapers are clean and smell like nothing when dry.
Also I have been Washing as I go for the most part and that really helps the covers are washed in the same way and also hung out to dry!


FOLLOW OTHERS AND LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CHALLENGE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment