Monday, May 12, 2014

Flats and Hand Washing: what I am using and how much it costs


Here is a video of Most of the Items I am using below is a list of the items I have and the cost I paid (some have cost to purchase along in () as most of the items I am using were not paid for by me)


5 Flour Sack Towel $4.88 Walmart
2 Receiving Blankets ,from hospital
1 Jersey Blanket ,donated to the foundation, if it works for us as a diaper it will be sanitized and loaned out
1 Hemp blanket from baby kicks, I got for reviewing the product ($12.65 value)
1 Duz it all hemp flat, Purchased with a gift card, ($5.15)
1 snappi, purchased with gift card, ($3 at most store)
Diaper pins that were from baby shower
t shirsts that were handed down
t shirts given to me as freebies
1 Bumkins cover, swag from the GCDC
1 Best Bottoms cover, won in a giveaway
1 bummis cover, freecycle
2 fleece covers, handed down home made
3 grovia covers, from freecycle
2 fleece liners ( came with babykicks pocet diapers)
1 baby kicks Premium pocket, given to me for a review (Stuffed with flats)
Handed down Gerber Flats
Handed Down Gerber Nylon Covers
1 Flip cover, won from Cottonbabies weekly twitter party.
I bar of Ivory soap ($.33)
I breathing w$10 out of pocket and would have paid less than$50 had I purchased the nesscities ( the FSTS a cover and the Washer, soap and snappi)

What are others using? check it out DAY 2 LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment