Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Side Snapping Fun in Premium Pocket Babykicks.

My Child can now Crawl! I love this mile stone in our lives, my oldest never really crawled he dragged him self along for a week or so then moved right into walking. I though baby Ray would skip it because he has been deploying strategic rolling maneuvers for about a month, but he slowly is starting to crawl and romp around the house wreaking havoc on the appliances and cats! Boy oh boy, I have been having a heck of a time with his hook and loop diapers catching on the carpet and toys and I even have been having some issues with his front snap pockets. I didnt know what the heck to do! Then I got this lovely Premium pocket diaper from BabyKicks  to review! I already knew how awesome BabyKicks premium pockets were (after all I have had a couple since baby was really little) and I love me some Organic hemp! I am just shocked at how much better the side snaps fit Ray and how esily he can move around in them.
I have been using BabyKicks inserts and Hemparoo blankets as flats and using the Side snapping pocket as a cover and an AI2, I love the fact that the diaper is so versatile and comes with a fleece stay dry liner!
Ray is currently on the second setting so the tabs over lap creating extra leak protection for my little mover and great coverage for a tummy sleeper!
I took Ray to the skating rink, dressed in Babykicks Premium pocket side snapping diaper with flats the week of the flats challenge and was not worried about leaking at all!

I am very happy to have a side snapping diaper on my little guy the air gussets
let him move freely and he couldn't be happier in that beautiful True Red!
All of Baby Kicks diapers have side snaps and are available for purchase on their site
http://www.babykicks.com
I was given the diaper shown to review all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment