Saturday, May 17, 2014

Flats Day 7: I have a cold! Plus My experience and last word about the Flats and Handwashing challenge

I will be so happy to use our regular pockets and AIOs again... I feel like singing "Let it Go!"

Here I am looking awesome because I am tired and have a cold. I am nursing the baby in this video and that's whats up! Suffice it to say I am glad to have participated but glad its over too!

Bottom line, if I needed to I would hand wash but using the washer is a better option even if I had to pay a $1 every few days and hang them to dry . I think this has turned me off flats for a while (because i miss my pretty diapers) and I will have to check but I think I used more water handwashing.If I didnt have a washer or if the power was out, I would hand wash at home. It wasnt hard to do. I will do it again. I will continue to say "please try flats they are easy to use and wash."

DAY 7 Link up




No comments:

Post a Comment